TERMS, CONDITIONS & policies
HEALTH COMMITMENT STATEMENT:
Our staff are not medically qualified so if you have any doubts about your fitness or capability to exercise, we strongly recommend that you get advice from a doctor first. For safety reasons, you are responsible for correctly using our facilities and agree to keep to the conditions in the health commitment statement which you agreed to when registering for a User Account on our Website.
1. Due to the nature of the flashing lights in Xenon, it would be unsuitable for those who have Epilepsy.
2. If you have had any injuries or surgeries, please consult your doctor before attending our class.
3. If you have any disabilities or illnesses please consult your doctor on your ability to attend our high intensity classes.
4. If you are pregnant or have had a baby in the past 2 months, please consult your doctor before attending class.
By agreeing to the waiver, you agree that you are fully capable to attend the class.
1. You can cancel a Class 3 hours before the start time of a Class and the Credits attributable to that Class will automatically be refunded to your User Account.
2. If you cancel a Class less than 3 hours before the class time, the Credits attributable to the Class will not be refunded.
3. A Class can be cancelled either on the Website, in person, or by telephone.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All Clients must sign up for a User Account.
2. Xenon does not allow unaccompanied minors in a Studio at anytime.
3. You must be 16 years of age to attend any Classes at Xenon
4. If you are under 16, please be aware of the following Conditions: You must talk to a staff member, register a User Account with Xenon and have a parent/guardian sign a consent form. For the classes, you must also meet the height requirement of 145.
5. You agree to comply with our class rules in force from time to time which you can see online or displayed in all of our studios. The class rules relate to our opening hours, use of our facilities and your conduct.
6. Instructors and Classes are subject to change at any time and you will be informed of this change via email.
7. We reserve the right to refuse you access to the Studios and suspend or terminate your use of the Services if we reasonably consider that your conduct is damaging to our reputation, is in breach of these Conditions or such refusal would otherwise be in the interests of other users of the Studios or participants in our Classes. You will not be entitled to any refund in such circumstances.
BOOKING A CLASS:
1. You can check availability and book Classes in advance online via our Website. When you book a Class, one Credit will be deducted from your User Account unless otherwise stated on the website.
2. We make every effort to ensure that there are a suitable number of Classes available at different times of the day. However, Classes are subject to availability and we do not guarantee that spaces will be available in any given Class, even if you have sufficient Credits in your User Account.
3. If the Class you wish to attend is fully booked, you may choose an alternative Class with remaining spaces. Alternatively, you may join a waitlist for the fully booked Class.
4. If you join the waitlist and a space becomes available, a Credit will automatically be deducted from your User Account and you will be automatically added to the Class up to 2 hours before the start. You will be notified by e-mail and/or text message if you are automatically added to a Class.
5. Waitlist entries will automatically be allocated when a seat becomes available, up until 2 hours before the Class start time - please ensure that you remove yourself from the waitlist if you don't think you'll be able to make it to a Class on time. You can cancel your waitlist at any time up until they are allocated for a full refund. If a space becomes free within 2 hours of the start time, all remaining customers on the waitlist will be sent an email asking if they would like to accept the booking. In order to do this, customers need to click on the link in the email to book a spot in the Class. This is allocated on a first come first serve basis.
6. If we cancel a Class, your Credit will be refunded unless otherwise stated. We will notify you of this via email or telephone call.
1. You agree that we are in no way responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings while you are present in the studio. You assume all risk of loss for any of your personal belongings.